Illinois Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
You have arrived at the best rehab for addiction and alcoholism. Our website contains the answers that you need for just about any type of addiction. Browse the links and the helpful information and then call us right away at the Illinois drug and alcohol rehab. Time is of the essence and we are here right now to help you. Illinois has a population that struggles with alcoholism and substance abuse. Call us now and get the answers you need to have a better life that is free from addiction.
Alcohol Rehab Treatment
Your drinking problem is now a full-blown addiction and you have no idea how you'll be able to kick the habit. You drink all day and most of the night. It's called alcoholism and it is a serious disease. You are now at the point where something has to be done. Call us at the Illinois alcohol rehab and get detoxed and set free from alcohol and its control. You don't have to live a life under the shackles of alcohol.
Drug Rehab Treatment
Starting your journey to being drug free can be one of the hardest things which is why we are there to support you from beginning to end. Often times our clients are experiencing withdrawal when they first come to us which can be a physical and emotional rollercoaster. Illinois drug detox monitors you closely and offers medical assistance to help your detoxification go as smoothly as possible. Offering you a helping hand through this process is our trained medical staff and licensed therapists who are on call to give you the best care available.
Substance Abuse Treatment
Substance Abuse Programs: How Do I Choose the Best One?
There are many wonderfully effective substance abuse programs throughout the country, but not all of them can meet your individual needs. By calling Affordable Rehab of Illinois , we can assist you in identifying those needs and help you locate a substance abuse treatment program that’s capable of meeting them. Some of the questions you may want to consider when looking for a substance abuse treatment program are:
- Does it have its own medical detox program?
- Is it JCAHO accredited?
- Does its facility provide dual diagnosis treatment?
- Does its facility provide a variety of addiction treatment programs?
- Does it provide family treatment?
- Does it include a relapse prevention program?
- If you happen to be gay, lesbian or bisexual, is this a "gay-friendly" facility?
- What credentialing does the staff have?
- Are the physicians trained in addiction medicine and certified through ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine)?
- Does it accept health insurance?
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility